At Pittsburgh Therapy Group, we specialize in treating individuals who’ve experienced childhood trauma. Guided by our mindfulness and strengths based approach, we help clients recognize their existing strengths while also teaching them new skills to cope with life’s challenges. We also provide internship, employment, supervision/consultation for therapists who want to specialize in treating childhood trauma.
Our goal is to create a workplace that is strengths based and supportive. We genuinely want to see our therapists love what they do and where they work. We support our clinicians by providing a professional environment that is collaborative in nature but also supportive of individual needs and professional growth. We have found that when the needs of our staff are met, they can better meet the needs of the clients they serve. We are advocates for creating work/life balance and we promote self care in and outside of the office.
Our Team Values:
Ethics, Trust, Teamwork, Support, Balance, Learning, Fun, Growth
We are Hiring
We are looking to fill several hybrid positions. We are looking for someone willing to see kids, teens, adults, and couples with a history of childhood trauma.
- Clinical therapists will provide outpatient individual and group therapy to patients of Pittsburgh Therapy Group. Clinical therapy services may include treatment of children, adolescents, adults, couples and families. We specialize in treating childhood trauma, so experience and knowledge of attachment styles and how early life trauma affects the developing mind and body is important.
- Someone interested in working specifically with clients w/ a history of childhood trauma.
- Willing to see at least 25 client’s a week or 100/month with 30 available client spots weekly.
- Willing to work a weeknight, a weekend and/or run a group.
- Willing to see clients in person at least once a week.
- Perform on-site and virtual clinical counseling services to patients of Pittsburgh Therapy Group, as scheduled.
- Regular and reliable attendance and timely arrival to work is required.
- Be properly licensed and/or working to licensure and abide by all laws, rules, regulations, and codes of ethics that are binding upon or applicable to the services performed for Pittsburgh Therapy Group.
- Respond to patients’ requests for service or calls within 24 hours whether such requests are made in person, by phone, voicemail, etc. or through the Pittsburgh Therapy Group website. Respond to such requests by meeting, evaluating, and providing services to such patients.
- Communicate with a patient’s treatment team (i.e., PCP, psychiatrist, school, etc.) as necessary.
- Timely complete written records for each patient including, but not limited to: intake notes, progress notes, treatment plans, termination notes, contract notes, and other forms or documents which may be needed or required from time-to-time by Pittsburgh Therapy Group or third parties in conjunction with the treatment of the patient within a timely fashion (by Friday of each week). Keep patient files accurate and up to date.
- Attend staff meetings and training as requested by Pittsburgh Therapy Group.
- Conduct and regulate counseling services in a professional manner so as to maintain and increase the good will and reputation of Pittsburgh Therapy Group.
- Be respectful of and cooperative and collaborative with co-workers.
- Passion for working with others (being collaborative) and helping our team members grow and learn.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Align with Pittsburgh Therapy Group’s mission, vision, and values.
- Must be punctual in reporting to work.
- Master’s Degree or Doctoral Degree in counseling or social work; and
- Active, unrestricted license in the State of PA. A copy must be provided to Pittsburgh Therapy Group, or pre-licensed individuals, working towards licensure. Must have Masters degree, passed licensing exam, and prior trauma counseling experience.
- Available to hold at least 25 patient sessions per week, provided such sessions are available and scheduled by Pittsburgh Therapy Group.
- EMDR. Basic training (highly preferred but not necessary. Willing to provide financial assistance towards achieving this and/or other cont. ed.)
- Be organized and detail oriented.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work independently on tasks assigned.
- Provide PA Child Abuse Clearance, PA Criminal Background, FBI clearances; license in PA or license eligible required.
- Strong moral character required. We take ethics and honesty very seriously.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience treating anxiety, depression, emotional dysregulation, insecure attachment styles, ADHD, substance use disorders, and/or trauma.
- Have at least one niche market for counseling services (i.e., children, teens, trauma, anxiety, grief, anger management, etc.).
What we are offering:
- W-2 employment
- Licensed Therapist make 60% of billable services
- Pre-licensed Therapists - $35/hr for direct clinical hours + $10/hr for indirect hours
- 2 - $500 Bonus opportunities a year
- 401K/IRA & Health Insurance available after probationary period and for FT employees
- Furnished office space
- We'll pay for marketing, advertising, and promotion of you as a clinician.
- We'll schedule your intakes. We'll cover the insurance, billing, and the cost of Simple Practice.
- We’ll pay for your Psychology Today ad, other ads as needed, and maintain your bio page on our website.
- Supervision/consultation available.
- Willing to provide financial assistance for continuing education and certifications.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: Jaymee Krauter @ [email protected]
Please also complete: https://forms.gle/vsDLQB2GFtLD...